viernes, 14 de octubre de 2011

When September shows on #2

Whispers the wind has given away
lacking tenacity,
with no distrust,
along with voices
wandering across paths to forget
homesick though far from sorrow

With no time to react,
I can tell that life flies
then I hope your picture reaches me,
just to turn back instead
That's when it burst to pieces
and in the daybreak of my madness
I get lost in your strokes.

It's too late; she lies before me,
dark jet her hair
pit-black her glance.
She spreads her hands and lands on me
graceful, cold/frozen; kaleidoscope to discover.
Sweet poisoned balm I'd drink until death.

Now,
her voice is but a rumour,
the thread interweaving my fate
undressing the treads
that lead me here.
Fierce trail of desires
that I left far beyond:
Yet one yearning: scorch me with your lips,
wrap me up in your skin
look at me as the thief with tail wind,
a thief in his lookout
that in ecstasis divests you from your faith
with a roar

Dazzling shadow from the past
you were the nightfall of my love

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario