viernes, 14 de octubre de 2011

Universal Tracklines

I wish I could tear your light apart
and drink from the shades left in your eyes.
We can go off late to pick up the parts of the plane
because crashes mean good news to me.

She jumps around as the bell tolls louder
in this secret evening show
when desire cries out for freedom/to be free
sorry but that's something I can't deny.

Just in time to catch the last train
chasing up the sun and siping down lies
I'm sure we can shake the night away
if we lay naked on the trackline.

But now there's grass in my fingers
sure you had the chance to chew me off
and now no one can save you from
the sudders left to come.
Those you can't ignore.

Get straight into my room,
the bed can be our private world
Pull the blankets and sneak in
I want to dream this life the way within.

Drifting across the spacial bay.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario