sábado, 1 de septiembre de 2012

Untitled #23



The scent of autumn greets the moon
as I lay wasting hours quite dull
hesitating what's the use for the puddles of drool
well it's far way better than to crack my skull
for I'll never, ever get tired of playing the fool
but then space seems to turn around
though time always tries to drag me down
growing weary of what's yet to come
then all these bitter bits of conscience
made me end up killing nonsense 
I heard you said 
"don't overthink it,
cause it might hurt you pretty bad"
once more and for tenth time
looks like you were completely right
I'm living on green again
in the summer thoughts are heavy
likely due to lack of interest
turn off the lights, let's draw a plan
I know for sure that I'm ready
so let go of my hand-and~
lit it up 
let it out
breathe it in.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario