jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012

A Midwinter Night's Scheme


Sometimes
I lie
awake in my bed at night
and when thoughts are leisure
I just let them out and smile
cause I see you

I feel your breath against my soul
Touch me softly 'n hear my howl
Swing your hips like winding roads
though all ptahs lead me to your lips

Here we are again, with that look on your face
wielding a grin as if I were to fight
back, you come like a whisper then I flick
then you're gone but
Hold on
keep dancing mad around my hands like fire
You know I'm thirst so let me sip from 
the stream you cause when you move your hands
like that
I'm just your rag doll shake me, tear me apart
Wear off your innocence and be the lioness who claims
for her prize
Oh-gas me!

Soothe the skyline
Kiss the stars above
Straight toward the space
Dive in Mars
they say it's frozen as hell
but in Mercury it's harsh.
I fly away inevitably, 
You lie still

Silent notes escaping from the blanket
Fleetingly tasting success, you roll over
trying to reach me out but I'll be out
for a while, chasing you down in my sleep




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario