martes, 3 de abril de 2012

Whereabouts

I can say I've had enough this time
Of going astray wondering why
This strife feels like and endless drain
which sucks and spits and churns its hate
Anyhow the stream will flow
so I can finally take a bow

Heading back to where the gears were born
I soon realize my limbs grow sore
An ache constrains me to let go
Of all these yearnings, hopes and so
We all once were somebody's fool
Worship, praising, prancing tools

There blows the hazy-lazy gale
them barn owls hoot old fairytales
But I ain't stepping out this deck
Not while I can have your silk-pale neck
I turn you 'round to meet that glance:
Two spots of green moss that left me bare.

And as the fog melts loops and banks
The nightingale begins its chant
Oh what a splendid lullaby!
For those whose death stands by
The steamboat wheels paddle with fright
Your cheeks blush softly, jealous is the night
My eyes, your lips, thighs;bodies intertwined

I thought that I'd seen it all but...
I wasn't even closer to what you're worth
Ohio watches over us so that we never let her down.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario